Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday of Carnaval

It is only 9:30 AM and the girls have made a small mud pit in the patio. I don't know if mud is particularly Panamanian. The lawn is very dry as we don't have water to water the lawn very often. It is 9:30 Am and all the water balloons have been broken - a few over my head. We still have water in the system so everyone but the queen and her princess is wet and has confetti stuck on them. Yesterday I ttook two of the kids to do the shopping for today - something we should do more often as they were surprised at the prices of things. We had a budget and ended up not buying everything on the list as we ran out of money. I guided them to buy the most important things They made the decision about that but agreed that the food was number one- Important things included whistles, confetti and balloons, as well as the food!

The Queen has been chosed and there was a brief parade to the front gate. I got to snap a cpople of pictures of her and her court - but they were so excited that it was hard for them to stand still. Music, from the radio, is loud. I can't tell if the screams are over the radio or from our girls or both!

No comments: