Sunday, February 4, 2007

My personality DNA!

Along with some other I have taken this interesting test and I find that most of the results are accurate!
k=lOYFxaITUIJuCjJ-MK-AAACA

I hope this works to post this.

Yes, I still need to write Machuca III and also some more about the home.

In the time since January 30 I have been working a lot on 8th grade math with one of the girls and also with the two who haven't been to school. They are learning quickly - and in 4 week, when school starts, I hope they are both ready for 1st grde. The can cut, paste, color, count above 10, recognize some numbers, know the names of the basic colors. Their biggest area to improve is drawing!

Next week is our Dicesian Covention. I am a delagate so will be very busy - especialy at the end of the week.

Tia Sue

No comments: