Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday News

I spent a lot of last night at Children's Hospital with one of the girls - something I have done quite a bit over the years. She felt bad all day but didn't tell anyone until about 8 PM - so we ended up getting back at 2AM! I have slept a lot today. She has gastrites. I will have to look into things a bit more tomorrow.

A new cat has entered my life. He is an adolescent and is a gold tabby. He has been here just a couple of hours and is rubbing against me, purring, eating, drinking and has used the cat box. He has been in a loving home for the past 2 months and was clearly a pet when he was found at the ministry of health buildings - he had a collar and had already been castrated. I have not didcovered his name yet!

My wonderful cat friend Luna who was with me almost 10 years left the house (he was an indoor and outdoor cat) and didn't come back about a month ago. I have many wonderful pictures of him with my new digital camera.

I'll try to report again soon and also get some more pictures on.

Blessings, Tia Sue

No comments: